Wednesday 7 September 2016






 

5X5 Activity

Favourite Films-
Creed: An extremely motivated young boxer looks to follow the success of his father, Apollo Creed. Going 4-0-0, he starts to gain a lot of media attention. With the help of Rocky Balboa as his personal trainer he decides to pick his toughest fight yet, which results in Creed losing contact with his own mother, and the media finding out whose son he really is. Expectations are high, and he hopes to overcome them and make his father proud. This film is one of my favourites because of the role of Rocky Balboa and how well he motivates the young Creed is so fascinating to watch.

The wolf of wall street: A young business man Jordan Belfort is a penny stockbroker who dreams of a life of riches. He sets up his own business and overtime it becomes of the most successful businesses around and gains huge amounts of attention from the media. His life rapidly turns into a one that most people only get the chance to dream of, a multi-millionaire with multiple supercars, yachts and a mansion. Although he gets into a lot of trouble and upsets a lot of people, no court can prove him guilty of anything. My reason for enjoying this film so much is because the storyline is so engaging, and keeps me hooked throughout the whole 2hours+.

Southpaw: As a tragedy of his wife strikes falls beneath his eyes in the prime of his career, famed boxer, Billy Hope, begins to fall into severe depression. Once the decision regarding the custody of his daughter is under question, Billy decides to get his life back on track by getting back into the ring and becomes the undisputed light-heavyweight boxing champion of the world. He is unbeaten over a career of 43 fights. This film is one of my favourites because of the way Billy hits an all time low in his life and somehow manages to get back in the ring and get back to winning ways.

The matrix: Morpheus awakens Neo to the real world, a ravaged wasteland where most of humanity were previously captured the slowly increasing population of machines that live off of the human energy and imprison their minds within an artificial reality known as the Matrix. The matrix will always be one of my most favourite films as Ive watched it from such a young age, the fight scenes will always be one some of my favourite film scenes also.

Fast and Furious: A sequence of 7 thrilling films, all evolved round exhilarating super cars. Paul Walker and Vin diesel are the main characters and slowly become best friends through out the film, and are both commonly known for the statement "Ride or Die". From the beginning they took part in illegal street races, however overtime they have took part in professional races. earning a huge amount of money and even working for a secret agency. Again like the matrix, fast and furious is also a film I've watched from a very young age, and due to my interest in cars, seeing some of the most expensive cars money can buy is simply amazing.

Favourite music artists-

Travis Scott: Travis scott is currently one my favourite artists, this has been a recent occurrence due to his new album "Birds" being released and in my opinion one of the greatest albums this year.

Young thug: Young thug tops my list of my favourite artist, due to his consistent release of good content. Not one of his songs disappoint me and i can always rely on him to release a new favourite song of mine

Kanye West: Recently Kanye in my opinion has taken a downfall in his new releases, however my reason for him being one of my favourites is due to his old music such as Mercy, N**gas in Paris and Champions.

Drake: Before his new album "views" i never really looked at Drake as much of a good artist. However after the album it made me realise how good he really is, and his album is now one of my favourites ever.

Future: Known for producing songs alongside drake, recently has become very popular and one of the most famous artists of 2016

Favourite Tv Programmes-

The Inbetweeners:  This is about 4 teenage boys that simply are a stereotype of modern day teenagers, and get up to a lot of mischief. This  series is my favourite of all time as its so relatable to some of my mates and everyday life at school. Its the funniest tv programme I've ever watched and the films also live up to the same expectation.

Family guy: A family of 5 who live in a small village in america, get up to a range of crazy things and love taking the mic out of other people. My reason for liking family guy so much is because of all the transgressive pleasures involved throughout every single series, which makes it so much different to other series as they are reluctant to doing so.

Fresh meat: 5 young students live in a flat closely to there university, with a middle aged man called Howard who has decided to start uni in later years of his life. Jack Whitehall and Joe Thomas are the main characters and are commonly known for being in the inbetweeners and bad education. My reason for enjoying this series so much is due to the unusual life that these students get up to, my favourite character Howard is one of the main reasons for this.

Prison break: Michael schofield is on a mission to rescue his so called innocent brother from prison, he does this by faking a bank robbery to get himself in the same prison as him. This is one of my favourite programmes due to the consistent cliff hangers that keep me hooked throughout the whole series.

Breaking bad: Walter White and Jesse pigman both attend a grammar school, Walter White as a chemistry teacher and Jesse as his student. Due to both their knowledge in chemistry, they both decide to experiment in cooking crystal meth and making lots of money. This series is one of my favourites due to the constant hook and thrilling events.

Favourite actors-

Robert downey jr: Robert John Downey Jr is an american actor and his career has been a huge success throughout his whole acting life. He's most commonly known for films like Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes. The reason he is one of my favourite actors is due to his consistent quality of acting and role in certain films.

Mark Wahlberg: Wahlberg takes place in most of my favourite films including  Ted, lone survivor and transformers. I would say he's most commonly known for his role in ted and for this reason he is one of my favourite actors due to his funny role that he takes on. Wahlbergs career has mainly consisted of action and adventure films, and it has been a very big success for him.

Seth Rogen: Most commonly known for taking a role in Bad Neighbours and this is the end. His role in Bad neighbours is my favourite due to the way he acts like a child for the majority of the time, and therefore is one of my favourite actors. Overall Rogen mainly takes place in comedy films, which are debatably my favourite type of film.

Jonah Hill: Jonah is mostly known for being in 21 jump street, due to him having one of the biggest roles in the film. He is also in the wolf of wall street and brings the funny side towards the film. Jonah is mostly known for being one of the most funny actors around and thats a big reason to why he's one of my favourite actors.

Margot Robbie: Recently Margot has become more and more famous due to her role in suicide squad, and how well she completed the role. She is also known for being in the wolf of wall street. The reason she is one of my favourite actors is due to how well she succeeds with the role she has set.

Favourite games-

Fifa 16: Associated  with EA sports. Fifa 16 is one of the most popular games ever. It consists of many different game modes such as Ultimate team, pro clubs and friendly seasons. This is one of my favourite games due to my interest in football and the way i can give my friends a game online.

Call of duty: My second favourite game is Call of Duty, i can usually rely on them to bring out a quality game each year and with the new introduction of black ops 3, it remains one of my favourite trilogy of games ever. It consists of life at war, and winning objective games against other teams.

Grand theft auto: This is one of my favourite games due to the fact i can play with my friends, earn money, buy cars, houses and many other things... Rockstar always bring out a successful GTA and i always buy the new ones.

Rocket league: This game is football with cars and due to my interest in both of these type of games, a one in which they are combined is something I really enjoy. Its a very successful game and is also very cheap.

Roblox: A game in which anyone can create a game for every user to take part in. This game is brilliant as its completely free and you can choose from hundreds of different game modes and it great for one I get bored of all of the above.



























No comments:

Post a Comment